Organize Your Files
For the New Year organize your life and mind with the Organize Now! book where it has everything you need to do and know line out for you. 2023 is the year where I want to become more organize not just in my household, but also in my mind and health. The Organize Now! book is section out for each week.
Week Nine: Organize Your Files
This week we will learn how to organize your files with the Organize Now! book. This week we are going to organize our essential paperwork one of the most minor things that we like to do. Here are some tips on how to organize your files
Goals for this week:
- Tossed/shred unwanted papers or old bills
- Gathered all of your paper and sort them out
- Set up a filing system
- Start filing
- Choose one storage space for your addresses and business card
- Keep a small tray on your desk for current documents
- Shredding documents that are no longer needed
- Print on both sides of the paper to not waste paper
How will you stay organize this year Leave me a comment below.
~ My Life As A Mom