I am the kind of person that loves bread whether its baked, fried, grilled, or made into a sandwich… I loved it in any style. One of my favorite bread is cornbread and the reason for this is because you can used it in many different ways as well cook it in many different ways one of my favorite way is the one with the whole sweet corn in it. Let me share you my version.
1 box of corn meal
1 can of sweet whole corn
1/2 onion chopped (fine)
1/4 cup of Sharpe cheddar cheese
1 tbs of oil
1/2 cup of milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl add the corn meal, egg, milk, oil and mix really well until all of the lump is gone as well everything is mix together.
- Next, add the Sharpe cheddar cheese, onions and the corn in to the mixture and fold them into the batter.
- After everything is fully combined pour the mixture into you 9x by 9x pan. Put into oven and cook for 40 to 45 minutes depending on the oven that you have.
- When bread is done stick a toothpick or fork into the middle to make sure. Pull the bread out and put it to the side to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Last served and enjoy!!! 🙂