Fried Ham and Broccoli Rice Balls
2 cups of brown rice cooked
1/2 cup of chopped ham
1/3 cup of sauteed onions
1/4 cup of chopped broccoli
1/2 cup of corn meal (your choice white or yellow)
1 tsp of black pepper
1 1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 cup of shredded monetary jack cheese
oil for frying
Preheat your deep fryer to 350 degrees
- In a bowl add your rice, sauteed onions, broccoli, ham, egg, cheese and corn meal all together.
- Next add in your salt and pepper and stir all together until everything is fully mix together.
- Put into the fridge for 30 mins to an hour.
- Third, take the rice mixture out of the fridge and get a 1 Tbs measuring spoon and scoop some of the rice mixture to form a ball and place on a plate on the side. Scoop all of the rice mixture until there is no more.
- Wash up and prepare to fry.
- Fry the rice ball until it is fully cook on the inside and golden brown on the outside.
- After you finish frying all of your rice ball let it cool for a few minute and enjoy. 🙂