Ice Cream Floats is one of those Iconic drinks/desserts that you can make at home or get at your favorite restaurant. I am going to show you my version of and Ice Cream Float.
- 1 scoope of coffee ice cream
- 1 scoope of vanilla ice cream
- 1 can of black cherry soda
- Whip cream (optional)
- Add the vanilla and the coffee ice cream into a cup.
- Next pour the black cherry soda over the ice cream.
- Last add the whip cream (optional)
- Enjoy!! 🙂
One response to “Coffee and Vanilla Ice Cream Float w/ Black Cherry Soda”
[…] Coffee and Vanilla Ice Cream Float w/ Black Cherry Soda […]