Chocolate Coconut Almond French Toast
Want to try something delicious for breakfast. How about you try my delicious French Toast with a delicious chocolate sauce.
2/3 cup of milk
4 pieces of Texas toast bread
1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup of chocolate coconut almond creamier
- Mix egg and milk together in a bowl.
- Dump your bread into the egg mixture and coat it on both side.
- Sit the bread to the side on a plate,.
- Cut on your griddle to 350 degrees.
- When griddle get hot put the bread mixture unto the griddle for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until it is golden brown.
- After French toast is done put it on a plate to the side.
- On a double boiler pour the semi-sweet chocolate chips and almond creamier. Stir it until chocolate chips melt.
- After it melt pour the chocolate mixture on top of the French toast with a little powder sugar.