One of the most delicious Lemon Pound Cake you ever want to taste!!! 🙂
2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 8oz cream cheese
2 cup of sugar
3/4 cups of vegetable oil
2 1/4 baking powder
1 cup of milk
Butter or oil for greasing the pan
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla flavor
1 teaspoon of pure lemon flavor
1 cup of powder sugar
1 tbs. of lime juice
1 tsp. of lemon extract
- In a mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a the mixing bowl. ( The mixture is going to be really thick if you have a hand mixer or a stand mixer used it.)
- Next add one egg at a time to the dry ingredients. After all of the eggs are in the battered add you flavors blend the flavor for a another minute.
- Add the cream cheese and milk into the battered slowly and keep blending until the battered gets really smoothly. Scrape the side of the bowl to make sure that all of the ingredient are in the battered and blend it for 30 more seconds.
- Get your small Bundt cake pan and muffin pan grease them and flour them put to the side.
- Pour some of your mixture into the muffin pan first and then pour the rest into your Bundt Cake pan. (If you don’t want to make muffins you can leave the muffin pans out.)
- Put into a 350 degree oven for 25 – 30 minutes or until the middle of the cakes come out clean with a tooth pick and the top is golden brown.
- Take the cake out of the oven and put on top of a cooling rack to cool for 30 minutes. After cake is cool add the icing unto the cake and enjoy. 🙂
2 responses to “Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake”
Thank you 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person