1 cup of Peanut Butter
3/4 cup of sugar
- Add you your peanut butter, sugar and egg into a mixing bowl. Mix it well until it forms dough.
- After the dough is form grease your cooking sheet and used a 1 tbs measuring spoon and scoop your dough to make it the same size. Roll them into a perfect ball and place them on the cooking sheet.
- After you have place them on the cooking sheet get a fork and press down on them lite to make a small design.
- After you have done that with all of them place your cookies into the oven and cook them for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on the outside.
- When they are finish take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the cooking sheet.
- Enjoy!!! 🙂