Love eggrolls but want to try them in a whole different way. Try my delicious Buffalo Ranch Eggroll with ham. You won’t be disappointed 🙂
1 packet of eggrolls wrappers
1 8oz of cream cheese
1 Ham steak chopped in cubes
2 cups of spinach (chopped)
4 tbs. of buffalo sauce
1/2 packet of ranch season
Vegetable oil (frying)
- Put the cream cheese into a bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the ranch season to the cream cheese and buffalo sauce into the cream cheese mixture.
- After adding the ranch and buffalo sauce add the chopped spinach into the cream cheese mixture.
- After you mix the spinach into the cream cheese mixture add the ham into the mixture and stir everything together.
- When everything is mix together get one of the eggroll wrapper and add a scope into the middle of the eggroll wrapper and roll it according to the packages.
- Add the oil into the fryer until it gets hot. When the oil comes to temperature add the eggrolls into the fry and cook them until golden brown.
- Put them on a paper towel and drain the excess oil off them.
- Enjoy with your favorite dressing.