Homemade Corn Dog Puff
Delicious Homemade Corn Dogs Puff that is easy to make at home. Here is the recipe:
1 box of yellow cornmeal
1 1/2 cup of plain flour
1/4 tsp of salt
1/8 tsp of black pepper
1/4 cup of sugar
4 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of milk
8oz hot dogs
1 quart of vegetable oil (for frying)
Preheat fry to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl add cornmeal , flour, salt, pepper, sugar, and baking powder into the bowl. After mixing the dry ingredients together put it to the side.
- Next in another bowl mix the egg and milk together and pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it comes to a thick battered.
- Dip you hot dogs into the battle and put them in the fryer for a 2-3 minutes until the coating is golden brown and puffy. Take them out and let them cool to the side.
- Continue to make as many corn dogs you would like or until the batter is all gone.
- Dip them in Ketchup and enjoy!!! 🙂