Easy No Bake Red Velvet Cheesecake
Try my delicious easy no bakes Red Velvet Cheesecake it’s easy and delicious.
- 8oz of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of red velvet cake mix (dry)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 container of whip cream
- In a bowl and the softened cream cheese, sugar, cake mix, and vanilla flavor.
- Blend the mixture on high until it get creamy and smooth.
- Add the whipped cream into the batter and fold it into the battered.
- Pour the cheesecake battered into the crust and spread it until even.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for three hours or over night for a better setting.
- Serve the cheesecake and enjoy!! 🙂