Try my delicious easy baked chocolate chip waffles you won’t be disappointed!!!
1 1/4 cup of baking mix
1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tbs of oil
Powder sugar (optional)
- Pre heat your waffle iron according to your manual.
- In a mixing bowl add the baking mix, egg, and oil together until everything is fully mix together and smooth.
- Next, add the chocolate chips into the batter and fold the chips into the mixture.
- Third spray some non-stick cooking spray unto the waffle iron and pour your mixture. Closed the waffle iron and cook for 5 minutes or depending on the waffle iron that you have.
- After 5 minutes is up lift the waffle iron up and take out your waffle and repeat again until all of the batter is gone.
- Last sprinkle sprinkles some powder sugar or syrup on top and enjoy. 🙂