Lemon Orange Spice Tea
This refreshing Lemon Orange Spice Tea is great for Spring drink as well the Summer drink.
1/2 cup of Lemon Juice
1/2 cup of Orange Juice
3 cup of Orange spice tea (cool)
2 cup of cold water
2 1/2 cup of sugar
- In a teapot boil orange spice tea until it comes to a boil. After the tea comes to a full boil remove it from the stove and put it to the side.
- Next in the pitcher pour the orange juice, lemon juice and water stir it altogether.
- Third pour the tea into the pitcher with the lemon and orange juice. (Make sure when you pour the hot tea that you are using a heatproof pitcher for hot liquids.
- Add the sugar into the pitcher and stir it altogether. Taste to make sure that it is sweet enough for your liking.
- Last, after everything is fully incorporate pour over some ice and enjoy. 🙂