Chicken and Ham Pasta Salad
Delicious Chicken and Ham Pasta Salad (Check out my recipe below)
3 tbs. of ranch season
1/2 box of elbow pasta
1 cup of cooked chicken (chopped)
1 cup of ham (chopped)
- Boil a pot of hot water for your pasta for 5 minutes until it comes to a boil. Add the pasta into the water and cook it until al dente.
- Next, chopped the chicken and the ham into cubes and put it to the side.
- When the pasta is done cooking drain the hot water and pour the pasta into a bowl and add the ranch season and stir the pasta and the season together.
- Add the chicken and the ham into the pasta mixture and mix everything together.
- After everything is well mix together. Cover the pasta salad with plastic wrap and put it into the fridge and let it sit for an hour and a half to marinate.
- Take out fridge and enjoy. 🙂