Potato Knots is just tater tots but just in square form. They are really easy to make and so delicious here is my recipe.
5 potatoes (peel and cut into squares)
Salt and pepper for season
Oil for frying
- Peel and chop the potato into squares
- After you finish peeling and chopping the potatoes to square soak the potatoes in cold water for 5 minutes
- Add the oil in the deep fryer and set your deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Drain your potatoes and pat them dry of any water.
- When the fryer has reach the limited of the temperature the potatoes in the fryer
- Cook them until golden brown
- Add a little salt and pepper for season
- Enjoy!!! 🙂