Baked Beans and Beef
I love baked bean and ground beef together. it is one of those kind of meals you can have for (Lunch or Dinner) that you can just cook in big skillet and be done with it. So today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite one pot dish. I hope you enjoy!!!! 🙂
1 28 OZ can of baked beans
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 green pepper
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 barbecue sauce (Your choice)
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1 tbs. of oil
- In a skillet add the oil, green pepper, and onion. Let it sauté until the onion and green pepper becomes tender.
- After the onion and pepper becomes tender add the ground beef, salt and black pepper and cook the meat. Stir the meat every 2-3 minutes to make sure that all of the meat is fully cooked. Like the picture (below):
- When the ground beef is fully cook add the baked beans into the meat mixture. Picture (below):
- Add brown sugar, honey, and barbeque sauce stir the ingredients and let it come to a boil on simmer for 5 minutes.
- Last, when the ground beef and beans come to a boil.
Served with chips or eat by itself. Enjoy!!!