When it comes to Appetizers, game day, or having some friend over. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of those things that you can have at anyplace and anytime. Here is my recipe for my Buffalo Chicken Dip. 🙂 Enjoy!!
3 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
3 8 oz of Cream Cheese
1/2 Packet of Ranch Season
1 1/2 18 oz bottle of Buffalo Mild Sauce
1 16 oz Bag of Shredded Cheese
1. Boil your chicken breast until it is really tender for a 1 hour and half until fully cook. Add salt and pepper for season (Not too much thought)
2. After the chicken is fully cook and tender, drain the liquid (You can save the chicken stoke for another time) and put the chicken back on the stove.
3. Third shredded the chicken really fine
4. After the chicken is all shredded up and the cream cheese and buffalo sauce into the pot. Stir it up and let it comes to a small boil until all of the cream cheese is melted. When you see all of the cream cheese is melted add the ranch season packet into the mixture. Stir it up well and let it up cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Last serve with your favorite chips and Enjoy!!!