Try my delicious Cupcakes with Chocolate Marshmallow Icing. This delicious treat can be made for birthday parties, after dinner treat, get together with friends and family and so much more check out the recipe below:
Ingredients for the cupcakes
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 1/4 cup of water
2 fun size milk chocolate bars
1/2 cup of marshmallow
3 cup of powder sugar
1 tbs of butter
Decoration sugar (optional)
Direction for cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
Grease your cupcake tin and put to the side…
- Pour the cake mix into a bowl with the water and three eggs. Blend everything together until the mixture is smooth.
- Next pour the mixture into the cupcake tin and baked for 14 – 19 minutes until it is golden brown. (Depend on the type of oven you have)
- When the cupcakes are done and the toothpick comes out clean take the cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool for 15 minutes.
Direction for Icing
While the cake is cooling let’s make the icing for the cake:
- Add the chocolate, marshmallow, powder sugar, and butter together in a bowl. Put into the microwave for 30 seconds until the marshmallow and chocolate melt. When the chocolate and marshmallow melt take it out of the microwave and stir the mixture together until everything is well blended.
- When the cupcakes are completely cool take them out of the cupcake tin and put them on a dish. Pour the icing unto the cupcake and sprinkle the decoration sugar on top.
Enjoy this delicious treat!!! 🙂