My twice cook buffalo wings is one of those things that you can used at a big party, small get to together, for a family meal, the big game, and so much more. If you are looking for something to “Wing” Over your family or friends lol. Try my delicious Twice Cook Buffalo wing you won’t be disappointed.
1/2 pound of Buffalo wings
1/2 tbsp. of Black pepper
1 16oz of buffalo sauce (Your Choice)
Oil for frying
1. Add the oil into your deep fryer and turn it on to 350 degrees. If you don’t have a deep fryer get a deep pot and add oil into it and use a candy thermometerto measure it to 350 degree if you don’t have that used the bottom of a wooden spoon. When you see the bubbles forming you know it ready.
2. Rinse off the chicken and pat it dry until all of the water is completely off.
3. Sprinkle the black pepper on the chicken until all of the chicken is coated with it.
4. After all of the chicken is coated with black pepper add the chicken to the fryer and fry it until it is brown on both side. When finish put it on a plate with a paper towel to drip off the excess oil. Do this for all of the wings.
5. After all of the chicken is finish frying. Pour the chicken into a bowl and add the buffalo sauce. Coat the chicken in the buffalo sauce and put it on a grease pan.
6. When all of the chicken is on the grease pan. Put it in a 350 degree oven and let it cook for 25 – 30 minutes when done take it out of the oven and let it cool for 5 minute.
7. Read to serve. Enjoy!!!!