Honey Glazed Lemon Pepper Hen
Want something different tonight for dinner? Well how about you try my Honey Glazed Lemon Pepper Hen. This main course will be a big hit at your dining table.. Check out the recipe below:
1/4 cup of honey
2 tbs. of coconut oil
2 1/2 lemon pepper
1 tbs. lemon juice
1 tbs. garlic powder
Pre-heat oven to 375 degree
- Clean, prepare, and pat dry your hen or hens.
- In a separate bowl add the honey, lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic powder, and coconut oil into the bowl and mix everything together.
- Next, pour glazed mixture unto the hen. Make sure that all of the mixture is spread evenly over the hen as well under the skin of the hen.
- After you have pour all of your mixture unto the hen. Cover your hen with aluminum foil and put into the oven and cook for a 1 1/2 hours.
- After the first 45 minutes take your hen or hens out of the oven and uncovered it and put it back in the oven and cook for the remaining 45 minutes.
- If you like to have more of the sauce that you put on your hen just double the amount of the ingredients to have for a dipping sauce. Delicious!!!!
- When your hen is fully cooked take it out of the oven and serve with yellow rice pilaf and a green vegetable.