KODAK Digital Still Camera
Sweet Delicious Dessert a Nice Summer Treat!!!
3 egg yolks
1/4 cup of corn starch
2 cups of milk
1 1/2 cup of sugar
6 banana (slices)
1 box of vanilla wafers
1 tbs. of vanilla extract
- In a sauce pan add egg yolks, sugar, and milk together. Stir all of the ingredients together and then put it on the stove on low temp.
- Stir the ingredients until it comes to a simmer. In another bowl pour your corn starch and a little bit of the pudding mixture and stir it together until the corn starch dissolve (make sure you keep stirring the pudding mixture on the stove so it does not scald). After the corn starch mixture dissolve pour it into the pudding mixture on the stove and stir together. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
- When the mixture becomes thick the way you like it cut the stove off and remove the pudding mixture away from the stove and stir in vanilla flavor and put it on a cooling rack to cool down for 5 minutes.
- After the pudding is cool down get another bowl layer the wafers, banana, and the pudding. Keep layering until you are completely finish.
- After you finish layering the pudding wrap the pudding with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 3 hours (over night is the best).
- Take it out of the fridge and Served and enjoy!!! 🙂