I love making blueberry cake from scratch but some time with a busy schedules its kind of get a little hard to baked from scratch so I found another way to bake one of my favorite cake the easy way. Check it out below:
1 box of muffin mix
1 can of blueberry
2/3 cup of milk
1/3 cup of oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- On the back of the box follow the instructions.
- Pour the muffin mix into the bowl add the egg, oil, and milk.
- Stir everything together until everything is fully incorporated
- Put to the side and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes are up stir one more time and pour the mixture into your grease loaf pan.
- Baked for 40 minutes until loaf is complete baked
- Take out of the oven and set it to the side to cool.
- Slice a piece and served with some coffee. Enjoy!!!
One response to “Blueberry Loaf Breakfast Cake”
Yum….. Please ship me a piece to my PO Box….