BBQ chicken is one of my favorite meals that I like to cook. It’s one of those meals when you put it on the table and everybody grabs for it. Here is my recipe for BBQ Chicken.
4 chicken breasts
½ onion (chopped)
½ green pepper (chopped)
Salt and black pepper for season
½ cup of BBQ sauce (Your choice)
¼ cup of honey
2 tbs. of hot sauce
- First rinse the chicken and pat them dry.
- Next, season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Add the green pepper and onion.
- Covered the chicken breast with aluminum foil and put into a 350 degrees oven and cook for 45 minutes to an hour depends on the thickness of the chicken breast. (Cook a little longer)
- When the chicken hits the 45 minutes mark. Take the chicken out of the oven and uncovered it add the BBQ sauce on top of the chicken and put the chicken back in the oven and let it cook for another 15 minutes until the sauce cook into the chicken.
- For the sauce
- Pour the bbq (of your choice) into a bowl, add the hot sauce and honey. Mix all the ingredients up and you will have your own bbq sauce.
- Chicken finish cooking the second time take the chicken out of the oven and serve with a green vegetable (or your choice) and a side of rice.