Try my delicious Beef and Nachos
- 1 (8oz) Jar of Mild Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 (8oz) Jar of Enchiladas Cheese Sauce
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef
- Garlic Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Cheese of your choosing
- Nacho Cheese Chips
- Sour Cream
- In a big frying pan cook your ground beef with garlic powder, salt, pepper and onion powder until the meat is fully cooked
- After your meet is fully cook, drain the oil and add in both of your cheese sauce and stir.
- Add a little more seasoning for taste buds and now add your cheese. I like to used cheddar but used whatever you have on hand.
- Stir and let simmer for five minutes
- Serve over chips, top it off with sour cream and enjoy!
~My Life As A Mom