Candy Pickles (My Version)
- 4 Pickles
- 2 Packet of Fruit Punch Drink Mix
- 1 Packet of each Strawberry and Mango Drink Mix together
- 2 cups of Pickle Juice
- Slice your pickles (like you see in the pictures below)
- Put half of the pickles in one jar and the other half in another jar
- Pour one cup of pickle juice in one jar and another cup of pickle juice in another.
- In one jar add your fruit punch drink mix (2 packets) close lid, and shake it up until it is fully corporate
- In the other jar do the same thing with the strawberry and mango drink mix packet, close lid and shake very well
- Put in the fridge and let it marinate for an hour or best a week in the fridge to give it the best taste of experience.
~My Life As A Mom