This entire website contains affiliate links and will be compensated by making sure that My Life As A Mom stay-up-to-date when you make a purchase after clicking on my links. 🙂
Try my Friday Cocktail “Berry Cherry Sangria” Here is how you will make it:
In a punch bowl or pitcher
Fill your pitcher or punch bowl with water
To make it a cocktail add ice to your favorite cup, pour some of the berry cherry punch, and top it off with some Pinot Noir, stir and enjoy. You can also add fruit into your glass to make it fancy.
- 1 packet of berry cherry drink mix
- 1 packet of lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup of pink lemonade drink mix
- 2 cups of sugar (add more if needed)
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice (squeeze or from bottle)
- stir, pour into glass and enjoy
To make it a cocktail version grab your favorite cup or glass, add ice, pour you some berry punch (recipe above) and top it off with some Pinot Noir and fruit of choice and enjoy!
~My Life As A Mom