Garden Pasta Salad
- 1 Box of Suddenly Pasta Salad
- 2 Cucumbers (Peel & Chopped)
- 1 Celery Stick (Chopped)
- Handful of Basil (Chopped)
- 1 Cup of Mayo
- Cook pasta according to the box, while pasta is cooking prepare your other ingredients.
- Peel and chopped cucumbers into a bowl as well chopped your basil and celery.
- Mix your ingredients and put to the side. In another bowl mix the mayo, season packet from the Suddenly Pasta Salad box and stir well until fully mix together.
- After pasta has cook, drain the water and let cool about 5 minutes and mix all of your ingredients together to form your pasta salad. (If you need to add a little bit more mayo you can do so.)
- After everything is mix together put into the fridge and let it sit for a hour and enjoy!
~My Life As A Mom