Welcome to another recipe where today I will be sharing with you a Peach Cobbler Pancake recipe. I love peach cobbler so why not make it for a breakfast treat? If you would like this recipe continued to read below:
Ingredients for the Pancakes
- (2) Cup of Pancake Mix
Ingredients for the Cobbler
- (1) Can of peaches
- (1 tsp) Vanilla extract
- (1 tbs) Cinnamon
- (1 tbs) of Brown sugar
- (1 tbs) of Corn starch
- Butter for the pan
- Pinch of salt
- Pancake Mix (Follow the instructions on the back of the box.)
- Butter your frying pan until melted and pour your pancake mix until golden brown. After all the pancakes are done. Put them to the side or in a warm oven.
- In another frying pan add (2) tablespoon of butter until melted.
- Sprinkle the corn starch after the butter is completely melted and stir until fully mix together.
- Next, pour the juice from the peaches into the frying pan and stir it until the sauce thicken.
- Add the peaches and the brown sugar into the sauce. Let it cook for about 10 minutes and then turn off the heat and add the flavor and stir.
- Now, it’s time to serve the pancakes with the topping and enjoy!