This entire website contains affiliate links and will be compensated by making sure that My Life As A Mom stay-up-to-date when you make a purchase after clicking on my links. 🙂
Seven Sister Scones is celebrating Better Breakfast Month all month long. They have a lot of different varieties of scones that are sweet and savory. I would like to share with you some delicious and unique ways to have scones for breakfast whether it’s with your family in the morning, breakfast buffet, and brunch.
Here are some ways you can used to Seven Sister Scones for your breakfast ideas.
Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Scone: This scone is best served with a nice hot sausage and fried in the middle. Serving the Bacon, Cheddar and Chive scone for your breakfast/brunch menu will have your guest talking about it for years to come. Here are some ways you can used the Bacon, Cheddar and Chive scone for your brunch menu:
- Grilled Ham and Cheddar Sandwich – Grilled ham, melted cheddar cheese, topped with the Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Scone.
- Sunshine BLT Sandwich – Over-easy egg, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato, Sriracha Sauce Mayo Topped with the Bacon, Cheddar, and Chive scone.
- Brie and Fig Jam Sandwich – Melted Brie Cheese, Fig Jam topped with the Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Scone.
Garlic Herb Scones: This scone is great to served with a nice fried chicken or fried egg. Having this as a sandwich will make your guest wonder where they can order these delicious scones/sandwich from for their future event not knowing you put your own spin to it. Here are some ways you can used the Garlic Herb Scones:
- Grilled Lemon Chicken Sandwich – Grilled Lemon Chicken, Garlic Aioli Sauce, Parmesan Cheese, topped with the Garlic Herb Scones
- Fried Egg and Ham Sandwich – Fried Egg (your way), Ham, Swiss Cheese, topped with the Garlic Herb Scone
- Grilled Cheese – Three Cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Swiss), topped with the Garlic Herb Scone and melt to perfection.
Brunch Your Way
Brunch is the best type of day to have a small or big get together with your closes friend and family. If you are thinking about having a get together soon let Seven Sister Scones be the showcase of your event. They have so many different types of scones from sweet to savor, gluten free and vegan to choose from. Brunch is the best time to have scones because not only you can eat them by itself but you can make delicious sandwiches with them or add your favorite preserve or jelly to them.
Order Seven Sister Scones today and get yours in time for your next brunch party.
See you at my next post
~My Life As A Mom