Easy Apple Pie
Today I will be sharing with you an Easy Apple Pie recipe. I had some left over apples that was going bad and I decided to used them to make this delicious pie. You will need these following ingredients:
- 6 apples (peel and sliced)
- 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter (cubes)
- (2) Frozen pie crust
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and sliced any apples of your choosing.
- Add apples into bowl with cinnamon, brown sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla and stir very well.
- Get your pie crust ready and pour your apple mixture into the crust. Top it off with butter cubes.
- Top your mixture off with the other pie crust. Cut a little design on the top. Melt a little butter to butter the top of the crust and add little cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the crusted is nice and golden brown.
- After the pie is done take out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes and served with vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream.
Enjoy and see you at my next post
3 responses to “Recipe Thursday”
This looks amazing! I love your blog. keep up the great work… 🙂
Awww thank you that means a lot to me☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person