Easy Chicken & Kale Alfredo
Try this delicious quick, fast and easy meal today and have it on the table in no time.
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green peppers
- 1/2 red peppers
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Handful of kale (chopped) (wash and ready)
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce
- Penne Pasta (cook)
- Cook roasted chicken (chopped)
- Shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper for season
- Add butter and olive oil into a fry pan. When the butter melts add your chopped vegetables into the fry pan.
- While the vegetables are cooking put a pot of water on for your pasta. Cook, drain and put to the side
- Stir your vegetables until it is caramelize or cook down.
- After all the vegetable are cook down add your chicken and stir.
- Add the alfredo sauce, spices and shredded cheese; stir and put on simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Uncovered sauce, stir and served over pasta.
See you at my next post!!!