Baked BBQ Ribs
BBQ Ribs is one of the summers favorite meal to prepared whether baking it, grilling it or frying it either way it’s delicious. Today I will be sharing with you my version of a Baked BBQ Ribs that is delicious and fall off the bone good. These delicious ribs will make you want to eat the whole things and not share with anyone. I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe as much as my family does.
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 tbs of garlic powder
- 1 tbs of onion powder
- 1 tbs of salt
- 1 tbs of black pepper
- 2 bottles of BBQ Sauce (of your choosing flavor)
- 4 tbs of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- First unfold some aluminium foil down on your cooking sheet and lay your ribs down to rest. While your ribs are resting in a small bowl mix your garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together. After you mix your season together sprinkle you season on both side of the ribs. Wrap your ribs in aluminium foil and and put into a hot 350 degree oven and bake for 75 mins.
- Second, the ribs are in the oven baking lets make the sauce. In a mixing bowl mix your BBQ sauce (of your choosing flavor) with the brown sugar, and olive oil. Put sauce unto the side until the ribs is half way done.
- Third, after 1 hr. 15 minute sin the oven take the ribs out and pour some of your sauce on top of your ribs. Make sure to cover your whole ribs a with the sauce. After you fully covered you ribs with the sauce covered your ribs back up with the aluminium foil and put it back into the oven for another 30 to 35 minutes.
- Fourth, when 30 minutes is up take your ribs out the oven and and unfolded the aluminium fold and add some more sauce to the on top of the ribs. This time keep the ribs unfolded and and put them back in the oven and for another 15 minutes to 20 minutes until the sauce get nice and bubbly on top.
- Fifth, when 20 minutes is up take the ribs out of the oven, covered it with aluminium foil and let it rest for 10 minutes so the juices can go back into the ribs.
- Last, after 10 minutes is up and served with a side green vegetable of your choosing and some cream potatoes and dinner is served.
I hope you enjoy my version of Baked BBQ Ribs.
See you at my next post!!
~xoxo My Life As A Mom