Welcome to My Life As a Mom Blog I know its been awhile since I have shared a new recipe so today I will be sharing with you my Homemade Meatloaf. It is easy and very delicious to make. Check out the recipe below.
- 2 (1lb.) Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup of Bread Crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can of Tomato Paste
- 2 tbs of ketchup
- 1/4 Cups of Chopped Onions
- 1/4 Cups of Chopped Green Peppers
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper for Season
- 1/2 Can of Tomato Paste
- 1 Can of Tomato Sauce
- 4 tbs of Brown Sugar
- In a mixing bowl add your ground beef, onions, peppers, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato paste, garlic powder, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients togethers until everything is fully combine.
- After everything is combined pour your meatloaf mixture into a meatloaf pan and put it to the side.
- In another bowl add your tomato paste, tomato sauce, and brown sugar.
- Mix everything together until the mixture is smooth. After the mixture is combine pour some of the mixture to the side. Pour the rest of sauce mixture on top of the meatloaf and put into a 350 degree oven and cook it for 45 minutes to an 1 hour.
- Take it out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes and served it with cream potatoes and green beans.
2 responses to “Homemade Meatloaf”
Thanks this looks soooooo good!!
Thank you 😊!!! It’s delicious 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person