Dollar Tree Haul
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
Welcome back to my blog today I will be sharing with you a Dollar Tree Haul of all the things that I have bought. So let’s get to it.
- Picture one is a cute sign that says “Love Grows Here” I will be putting this on my dining table which will be part of my Valentine Decor coming soon.
- The second pictures is a “Love” sign this sign I will be putting on the front door with my Valentine wreath I made last year.
- Third pictures shows a few items that I have bought like face wash, paint eye liners, face mask and face cream.
- Fourth picture is a picture of St. Patrick hat that I will be using. I’m not for sure where yet, but stay tune.
- Fifth picture is two set of face primer one minimizes pores and the other one correct dullness.
- The sixth picture is a pack of razors that I needed so I grab those while I was in Dollar Tree.
- Seventh picture is shopping bag that I will be using for Valentine for my daughter and some chocolate kisses.
- Eighth picture is my Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Ninth picture is little St. Patrick pots that I will be using for my St. Patrick décor coming soon.
- The tenth picture is a cup that say “You’re Llama Fun!” that will be going inside the Valentine shopping bag for Valentine Day for my daughter.
- Eleventh picture is a cute little slippers that would be part of the Valentines day bag as well.
- Last picture is a Valentine’s Day scarf
HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!!! 🙂