Do you have chocolate cupcakes on the brain?
Are you looking looking for some delicious cupcake to make?
Do you have a bake fundraiser that is coming up and you need something easy to bake but also something delicious?
Well I have the best chocolate cupcake recipe that you will would love to try and bake. This delicious treat is good for any occasion that you are having and will please a crowd.
You’ll will need:
- 1 1/2 cups of baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cups of unsweetened coco powder
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Vanilla Icing
- Decorate candy (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your muffin tin with muffin liner and put to the side.
- In a mixing bowl add baking mix, coco powder, salt and sugar and mix it all together and put to the side.
- In another bowl add you eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and mix everything together.
- Combing the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients together until all of the mixture is blended together smoothly.
- Pour the mixture into each muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Poke a toothpick into the middle when it come out clean they are ready to come out of the oven.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
- After they have been cool top them off with some vanilla icing and sprinkle them with some decorate candy on top and enjoy.
One response to “Chocolate Cupcakes”
[…] the link to get the […]