Homemade ice cream that is very rich and delicious without an ice cream maker.
1 cup of powder sugar
1 cup of heavy cream
Very cold mixing bowl
- Before making the ice cream but your mixing bowl into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take the mixing bowel out of the freezer and combine heavy cream and powder sugar together.
- Next used your mixer or hand mixer to mix the ingredients together until it get soft peaks.
- When the soft peaks starts to form stop your hand mixer and pour your mixture into a freezer safe bowl and cover for 3 hours or over night. ( Its best over night 🙂 )
- After the three hours are up or the next day take the ice cream out of the freezer, scoop you some in a bowl and enjoy. 🙂