Cajun Seafood Dip
A delicious creamy seafood dip that is easy to make and keep the hot stove off.
2 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
3 cups of cook shrimp
2 cup of crab meat
1 1/2 tbs. of seafood season
1/4 cup of mayo
1/4 cup of onion (chopped)
2 clove of garlic (chopped)
1 tsp of pepper
- In a mixing bowl blend the cream cheese until smooth.
- Next, add the add mayo, seafood season, and black pepper and blend until smooth.
- Third, add in the onions and garlic in to the mix and fold into the mixture.
- Add, in the shrimps and crab meat into the mixture and fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- After, you have fold everything into the cheese cheese pour the mixture into a bowl and put into the fridge for 3 hours to for the ingredients to marinate. (For best results leave in fridge overnight.)
- Last serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips