Milk Chocolate Oreo Brownies
Want something chocolate and delicious to eat? How about you try my delicious Milk Chocolate C Brownies? Theses delicious brownies will melt in your mouth in your mouth.
1 box of brownie mix (Your choice)
1/2 cup of oil
3tbs of water
1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of oreo cookies (crush)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Open the brownie mix into a mixing bowl and add the eggs, oil, and water.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until the brownie mix is fully mix.
- Next add the chocolate chips and cookies and fold them into the battle until well mix together.
- Pour into a grease pan and put it in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean. (Note don’t get the melted chocolate chip and the battle mix up)
- When the brownies are done pull them out of the oven and put on a cooling rack to cool.
- After the brownies are cool enough cut them into brownie size pieces and enjoy!!! 🙂