Having one of these delicious Iced Cinnamon Raisin Biscuit for breakfast with a cup of coffee is all need to start your day off on the good side.
2 1/2 cups of Baking Mix
2 tbs of sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon teaspoon
2/3 cup of milk
1/2 cup of raisin
1 teaspoon water
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl add baking mix, raisin, cinnamon and sugar together. Put the bowl to the side.
- Next in another bowl add the milk, vanilla extract, and warm water and mix together.
- Third get the dry ingredients and pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix together until form into a dough.
- After the dough is completely form grad a good side portion and like a golf ball side or you can roll the dough out and cut them in circles to be all even.
- After all of the dough is place on a cooking sheet put it into a 350 degree oven and cook for 12 minutes or until golden brown .
- When the biscuit are done take them out of the oven to cool down a little.
- 2/3 cup of confessional sugar
- 2 teaspoon of water or milk
In a small mixing bowl pour the confessional sugar an water or milk into the bowl. Mix the ingredient very well until it comes to a thick icing. When the icing is done pour the icing unto the warm biscuit and enjoy. 🙂