This delicious sandwich is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
2 pieces White Bread
Slice Cheese (your choosing)
Season (of your choosing)
- Put four pieces of bacon in the air fryer for 15 minutes or until crispy. (If you prefer to fry your bacon in the frying pan, go ahead.)
- In a frying pan melt you butter and toast you breads until golden brown and put to the side.
- While the bacon is cooking, and your toast is finished cooking. Cut the aisle on low and in a bowl mix your eggs with your choice of season and mince garlic.
- After, mixing your eggs pour you eggs in the pan and let it fry until golden brown on one side and then flip on the other side until golden.
- Now that your bacon and eggs are done cooking it’s time to assemble your sandwich.
- After assembling your sandwich its time to eat.
xoxo Happy Eating
~My Life As A Mom