Chicken & Shrimp Pasta Salad
Today, I will be sharing with you a new summer recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat. My Chicken & Shrimp Pasta Salad is delicious on a hot summer day. I love making this salad for one I don’t have to cut on a hot oven while making this salad. This salad is cool and delicious and your family would love it.
Check out the recipe below
Items you will need:
- 4 piece of chicken breast (cooked)(chopped)
- 1 lb. of shrimp (cooked, deveined, and tail off)(chopped)
- 2 cups of cook pasta (Your choice)
- 2 tbs. of ranch season
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 whole tomato (diced)
- 1 tsp. of black pepper
- 2 sweet pepper (any color)(seedless)(diced)
- In a big bowl add your chopped chicken, shrimp, tomato, and sweet peppers together and mix them.
- Next, add your pasta, ranch season, black pepper and mayo mix everything together.
- Place salad in the fridge for about 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve up to 6.
See you at my next post!!
~xoxo My Life As A Mom