Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Try these delicious Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick ) softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice in a bowl and put it to the side.
- In another bowl mix pumpkin puree, sugar, egg, vanilla and butter together with a mixer or hand mixer.
- Next divide the flour mixture into three different part when pouring into the wet mixture. Stir in the ingredients and continue until all of the of the flour mixture is gone.
- After the mixture is fully mix get a one tablespoon measure spoon or a piping bag and measure equal part on a grease cooking sheet, sprinkle the pumpkin spice sugar mixture on top (recipe below) and baked for 10 15 minutes until the cookies are full baked and golden brown.
- Last take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool on a baking sheet. When completely cool put into cookie jar and enjoy.
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Mixture
- 1 tsp. of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tbs. of sugar
Mix everything together and sprinkle the sugar and spice mixture on top of the cookies.
~xoxo My Life As A Mom