Spicy Jalapeno Fried Shrimps w/ Nacho Cheese Dipping Sauce
So I was intrigued with this recipe that I saw on Facebook and decide to make it for my family and today I am going to share my verison with you. Everyone has seen the hot cheetos crab legs or shrimp version. I decide to used shrimps with a little twist. Instead of just doing the hot cheetos only I decide to mix it up a little and used the jalapeno cheetos as well let’s just say it was delicious and it got gone really quick. If you would like the recipe continue reading.
- 2 lbs. of shrimps (rinse and pat dry)
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of hot cheetos crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups of jalapeno cheetos crumbs
- 1 jar of nachos cheese sauce
Pre-Heat Deep Fryer to350 Degrees
- In a mixing bowl whisk 2 eggs and put it to the side.
- Next, sprinkle some panko bread crumbs on a plate and put it to the side.
- Third, pour hot Cheetos into a food processor and crumb it up. Repeat the process again with the jalapeno Cheetos and pour both unto a plate. Mix both of them together
- Rinse shrimps off and pat them dry.
- Add your shrimps into the egg mixture, panko crumbs, back in the eggs mixture, and then into the Cheetos mixtures. Continue the process until all of your shrimps has been breaded.
- Deep fry your shrimps for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown and shrimps is fully cook. Take shrimps out of the deep fryer and drain it on paper towel and plate. Add the next batch of shrimps in the deep fryer.
- While the shrimps are cooking in the deep fryer. Warm up the nachos cheese sauce in another pot until its hot and then turn off the heat.
- Serve shrimps with cheese sauce and enjoy!!!
See you at next post!
~xoxo My Life As A Mom