This entire website contains affiliate links and will be compensated by making sure that My Life As A Mom stay-up-to-date when you make a purchase after clicking on my links. 🙂
Sponsor by BluPrint for Craft Month
March is Craft Month and it’s all about making new things whether it is
- Arts and Craft
- and so many other things…
Today I will be sharing with you how I engraved my name into a piece of wood that came from one of my shelves that broke. This is my first time using a engraving tool. So lets see what happens.
You will need:
- engraving tool
- piece of wood
- stencil (of your choosing)
- Cricut machine
- Cricut mat
- glitter of any colors
After I cut out my stencil that I wanted to used I will tape it to my wood and start tracing it with hand engraving tool.
Creativity Care Package Offer Details
- Craft More Happy Moments with our FREE Creativity Care Package 3/26-4/9/20!
- Watch over 1,300 creative education classes ranging from sewing, cooking, family crafts, and more!
- While no credit card is required to take part, we do ask people to create a registration to view content
Let me know what you guys think.
See you at my next post!!
~ My Life As A Mom