2 9 in. Pie dough (you can get it from your local grocer store freezer)
2 16 oz can of peaches (drained)
1 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 Tbs of butter (melted)(cool)
Cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- First open and drain the juice from the peaches and put the juice to the side.
- Next add sugar, salt and cinnamon with the peaches and mix it all together. Put the peach filling to the side.
- Third grease your pan and then roll the dough on top of the 9 in. pie pan. Spread the dough evenly until when finish with your pie dough add you filling on top of the crust and then add you last dough on top of that. Make sure you pinch the dough together to make sure it stay closed.
- After you finish that cut a little opening on the top of it like a plus sign in a way to let the steam out while it is cooking. Pour your slightly cool butter on top of the crusted and spread the butter evenly on the crust. Add you cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the crusted evenly as well.
- Put the pie into the oven and cook for 35 to 40 minutes in the oven until the crusted is golden brown and delicious.
- When finish take the pie out of the oven and letit cool for 10 minutes before serving and with Vanilla Ice Cream. Enjoy!! 🙂