Ranch Turkey Patty Melt
Delicious turkey patty melt you can’t resist. Try it both ways you won’t be disappointed.
1 lb of ground turkey
3 tbs of ranch season
Ketchup, Mayo, & Mustard (optional)
Your favorite sandwich bread
- Pre-heat your griddle to 350 degrees.
- While the griddle is getting hot add the meat and season together in a bowl and mix together.
- Grab a good handful, roll it, and flatten it as pancake. When the griddle is ready put the flatten turkey patty on the griddle and continue to do this until all of the patties is on the griddle cooking.
- Cook each patties for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until fully cook. When fully cook turn the griddle down to 250 degrees and add the cheddar cheese on top for it to melt.
- When the cheese melt take the patties off of the griddle and put them on a plate to cool.
- Clean the griddle off and add your bread to the griddle to toast on both side.
- After your bread is toasted take them off the griddle and turn it off.
- Add one of the patty on top of the toasted bread and enjoy.